How to Make Yummy Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting with 680x482 Resolution
Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can cook Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare of Brownies.
- It’s 1 of 15 oz can pumkin.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioners sugar.
Pumpkin Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Add eggs, oil, granulated sugar and pumpkin to a bowl and beat.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into dish (I used 9×13).
- Bake 30 minutes.
- For frosting.
- Soften cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and mix together then add confectioners sugar and vanilla.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.